Thursday, March 4, 2010

News Hits

I have been all over the internet lately but not so much on my blog. QUICK HITS:

  • I got a tumblr. It's in the about section of this blog and I don't know if there's really a point to having both a tumblr and a blog but I think I'm gonna post really quick hits there. I.e. videos I like and pictures that are funny and other inanities. Check it out at essandk.tumblr.com
  • I got a new computer. My laptop died about 2-3 weeks ago. As a result of getting a new computer+my laptop's death, I have had access to any photo editing software; hence, no photoshop phuns or postcards from yo momma reblogged or new banners. It bothers me a lot not to keep the site looking fresh, but so it goes! Hopefully I'll be hooked up with CS4 soon.
  • Um, did I mention I got a new computer? Totally awesome.
  • The last bit of news that is sad is that my childhood cat Fireball passed away today. He was 17 years old and had been with my family a long time. Most of you who read this blog will already know this because I have been posting about it everywhere but I really needed to put it here, on my Blog Of Record, for posterity.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails