Friday, February 12, 2010

Lady Gaga: preventing people the world over from suiciding themselves

So as you may recall from a previous post I will continue posting crazy emails in the customer service entry (and other crazy emails in general). A lot of these emails come to me from a friend who works for a ticketing company and she likes to spread the love.

This one is particularly sad, as it deals with a fan whose love of Lady Gaga knows no bounds. As you may or may not be able to guess because of how extreme this fan is, the person is from Japan. S/he purchased a meet and greet package for a Lady Gaga concert that had to be canceled because of Gaga's overscheduling and health issues. Here is the person's response to an email with the news that the meet and greet is canceled:

Dear [redacted],


I'm one of the biggest Lady Gaga fan in [redacted city].

I'm so disappointed your update. I had been sooooo looking forward to meeting and greeting Lady Gaga. I don't need Hot seat package. Because I have already got a Kobe concert ticket.

If I can't meet Gaga, I don't want to attend (I have Hearbeats headphones as well). I wanted to say "Thank you for saving my life and you are a part of my life..." to Gaga. She saved my life!!! If I hadn't knew about Gaga(her music, fashion, belief etc...), I would have suicided myself. I want to tell her these things from my mouth...

Considering her health condition, not to meet Gaga is the better for her. I will be very sad if she fall into sick again because of hard work for us. I think I will have a chance to meet her in near future. I'd like to get a full refund.

Best regard
[redacted name]


This email breaks my heart. Good luck, Japanese fan who loves Lady Gaga. I hope she continues inspiring you into creating a life that treats you more kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails