Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One hundredth post!!!

We are quickly approaching the one year anniversary of S and K (June 18) and what better way to prepare than to celebrate my ONE HUNDREDTH POST!!

Obviously it seems a bit arbitrary to celebrate 100 posts since some of my posts are just links to music videos or what have you, but I am proud to say that I made it through this year intact, and as a slightly more happy person than when I first wrote the introduction to the blog (which you can view here). I'm happy to see that S and K managed to make it through its first year of existence. I also will say that I know I can never compare to FourFour, but one day I hope to be celebrating 5 years of this blog (read Rich's five year celebration post here).

Since this is only the 100th post, which isn't necessarily that many posts in the long run, I will celebrate by posting a top-five of sorts. Basically, the posts I'm listing are ones of which I am particularly proud.


A lot has changed in my life since I started the blog. I moved from North Carolina to Chicago. I stopped laying around in a depressed state on my parent's couch and started living my life again. I've worked a bunch of temp jobs and met some new people. I can't wait to be celebrating the 200th post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails